Ballfield Dimensions & Reference Guide
Reg. Price: $19.99
You Save: $10.04
The Definitive Resource for Laying Out Your Baseball or Softball Field.
Also reference our ONLINE Field Dimensions Guide.
Version 2.2 includes new step-by-step information for laying out a baseball or softball field, setting base anchors and building warning tracks, as well as all the up-to-date measurements for your ballfield. There's also a comprehensive new section related to infield soils. It's everything you need to know.
Within the Field Dimensions Guide v2.2, you'll find all the essential information for accurately laying out your ballfield to meet the specifications according to your ruling league or jurisdiction.
The handy, colorful format of the printed version makes it a snap to see diagrams and measurement tables at the same time (see pictures below). You can take this critical info right out onto the field and have it all at your fingertips. You'll get:
- Laying Out Your Ballfield Step-by-Step
- Setting Base Anchors Step-by-Step
- Building a Warning Track Step-by-Step
- Field Dimensions Diagrams & Measurements Tables (baseball & softball)
- Pitching Mounds Diagrams & Recommended Materials Info
- Field Areas Diagrams (baseball & softball)
- Calculating Infield Skin Soil Materials