The Definitive Resource for Laying Out Your Ballfield
Version 2.3 includes detailed info for laying out a baseball or softball field, space needs of a ballfield, setting base anchors, building warning tracks, setting the pitching rubber, building pitching mounds, as well as all the up-to-date measurements for your ballfield. There's also a comprehensive section related to infield soils. It's everything you need to know.
The handy, colorful format of this printed version makes it a snap to see diagrams and measurement tables at the same time (see pictures). You can take this critical info right out onto the field and have it all at your fingertips. You'll get:
- Space Needs of a Ballfield (New!)
- Laying Out Your Ballfield Step-by-Step
- Setting Base Anchors Step-by-Step
- Building a Warning Track Step-by-Step
- Field Dimensions Diagrams & Measurements Tables (baseball & softball)
- Setting the Pitching Rubber (New!)
- Pitching Mounds Diagrams, including Softball Circle (New!)
- Batter's Box & Catcher's Box (New!)
- Field Areas Diagrams (baseball & softball)
- Calculating Infield Skin Soil Materials
Also see our ONLINE Field Dimensions Guide.