Storage to hitting in less than 5 minutes.
In fact, watch a real-time setup video that took only 4 minutes! Setup or take down, it’s a simple two-person job. To dismantle the cage, just release the three halyards, let the net drop to the ground and remove the reach poles. The support cables are flexible and part of the net so you can fold it, roll it, or toss it in a laundry bin or in the Phantom Storage Cart without kinking or tangling.
Combos include: Phantom Cage, Storage Cart, Hitting Mat, Net Protector, and Pitcher’s L Screen. Eyebolts & wall anchors not included.
BEFORE ADDING TO CART: indicate distance between anchor walls.
Ships complete and ready to install. The standard cage can be modified for golf practice, contact us for details.
Phantom Indoor Batting Cage features:
- Top-quality tensioning hardware for indoor or outdoor use
- Cam lock pulleys for easy net tensioning and adjustment
- Easy setup and take down in 10 minutes
- After take down, nothing left hanging from the ceiling or across the room — no permanent frame or cable structure
- The batting cage can be reconfigured to accommodate unusual rooms and room sizes
- Outdoor applications make quick setup and removal possible
- Golf section with custom netting on either or both ends is optional
- Batting cage dimensions can be altered as desired
Whether ordering "standard", or a batting cage to conform to your site, it's likely Beacon is your best and most affordable option. Tell us about your facility and your batting cage project and our team of experts will make sure it's done the way you need. Just send us your information.
Standard Baseball Batting Cage - 70'L x 14'W x 14'H
Standard Softball Batting Cage - 55'L x 14'W x 14'H
"Beacon's batting cages have been a lifesaver. Since we can't leave them up during basketball season, the tensioned cords allow us easier installation than the come-alongs. Setup and take-down is about 15-20 minutes for our two cages. We divide them into fours -- so four hitters can hit live at any one time. Beacon's cages are the best I've seen."-- Dirk Baker, head coach Worcester State College Worcester, MA
105-100-070 105-100-050 battingcage